Re: apt-setup

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:23:52PM +0100, John Kirkland wrote:
> Anyways, why does "apt-setup" continue to use "testing" when adding a
> source to sources.list? I've looked to see where this might be creeping
> in, but I've been unable to find the culprit. I know I'm prolly missing
> something simple...

I don't remember ever using apt-setup. But look in the /etc/apt/ dir
for files called apt.conf and preferences. Both may have a line
mentioning Default-Release which could be the source of your problem.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill