Re: Installing the new release (Sarge)

disciple@exis.net:

> I downloaded the iso's yesterday after getting an email that Debian
> GNU/Linux3.1 was released.  I aborted the install....  When I reinserted
> Disk-1 to start the install over, I noticed that there was no option to
> install bf24.  I want to install with all the latest kernel additions.

There is no bf24 in sarge. The default kernel is already 2.4.something.
If you press F1 or F2 (don't remember) before booting, you can install
kernel 2.6.8.

By the way: the installation manual is worth reading. :-)

J.
--
I no longer believe my life will be long, happy, interesting or fulfilled
[Agree]   [Disagree]