Re: How to upgrade SquirrelMail in Debian

Sebastijan Plut wrote:
I have installed SquirrelMail 1.2.6. which is part of Woody distribution.
How can I upgrade this Squirrlmail to 1.4 and not cousing future problems when run apt-get upgrade?

I'm asking for some patience, couse I'm a beginner.

Tnx			Sebastijan

You can change your sources.list to point to stable (or sarge) and update to 1.4 (along with everything else to the new stable).

Or download the deb manually and use `dpkg -i squirrelmail_1.4.4-5_all.deb'