Re: cannot install forecast fox

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

forecast fox can be found at
http://forecastfox.mozdev.org/installation.html

I cannot install the above plugin to mozilla-firefox when mozilla-tabextensions is installed. But if mozilla-tabextensions is removed, then I can install it.

If mozilla-tabextensions is installed and if I click on the install link on version 0.7.9.2 then nothing happens (It should actually give the pop up window to install software etc.,). Can someone reproduce this problem? I could file a bug report if others can reproduce it.

raju

forgot to say that, I am using sid.

raju