Re: Webmin-firewall produces perl error after apt-get upgrade

Well. Interesting. It now works!

After I added that new source (http.us.debian.org) (I had
ftp.debian.org)
I did apt-get upgrade, just to see if there were any webmin related
stuff, and there was, but like my previous post says, that upgrade did
not work. (The upgrade was for web and webmin-firewall)
After that did work, I did apt-get install webmin-core, just for the
hell of it (I was getting ready to do --reinstall) and apt reported
that a new version of webmin-core was available... wierd. So anyway, I
upgraded webmin core to 1.210a-1... and now it works!!

I did not find out what caused it but, this is good enough for me.
Thanks guys!

-Ponga