sudo doesn't ask me for password anymore...

Hi all !

I'm very suprised that sudo doesn't ask me for password anymore even after 5 mn... It is the case on my laptop (unstable) since few days and on my server (unstable) since few weeks. So, I wonder if there could exist a KDE program or whatever tool that modifies the behavior of sudo in such a way... If not, I would think this is very bad !

My sudoers file is like this:
(...)
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
yomguy  ALL=(ALL) ALL

Remark: Reinstalling sudo does nothing and chkrootkit tells me all is OK.

Thanks for your help,
Yomguy