Re: External modem

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 08:55:37AM -0700, Muhammad Ali wrote:

> the command pon but not able to connect internet. What could be the
> problem. Please help me out. Regards Ali

What is pon? What package does it belong to? Most people use wvdial,
with a nice front-end such as gnome-ppp.

Assuming that "pon" is a legitimate app for doing what you want, you'll
need to provide your pppd logs to someone knowledgeable for debugging.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g