RE: How to create an iso BOOTABLE

From: belahcene abdelkader <belahcene@yahoo.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org, belahcene@iap-cu.dz
Subject: How to create an iso BOOTABLE Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 02:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi every body,
I have the knoppix CD, NOT an  iso format,  I want to
create an iso BOOTABLE  from the expanded directory.
How to do it please.
The original CD is bootable this is the content of the
KNOPPIX (directory) ,autorun.bat,  autorun.inf,
autorun.pif, boot (directory), cdrom.ico ,index.html

thanks for help

Discover Yahoo!