Re: Will Sid go nuts?

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

On 6/1/05, Joe Potter <jpotter1034@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
Hello all,

When we get a Sarge release in a few days, we will get crazy behavior
out of Sid for a while? I seem to remember that when Woody was released,
updating in testing or Sid was a problem for a long time. Will that be
the case again?

I _had_ planned on just staying with 'testing' in my sources.list.  Is
that a bad idea?

It really depends upon you and how stable you need the machine(s) to be. If you need them to be pretty stable, then change that to 'sarge' (or stable). If you want to continue to track the newer stuff and aren't afraid of a breakage here or there, then keep with testing.