pymusique: has it worked lately?

Has anybody gotten pymusique to work lately? Whenever I try to
register with iTunes using pymusique, I get an error message telling
me to try again later.

Apple blocked it in March, and then the authors fixed pymusique to
work again (I see blog entries dating to March 22 indicating that it
was fixed). Has Apple blocked it again since March 22?

Or is the signup simply broken, implying that I'll be able to use
pymusique if I sign up first with the official client?

$ apt-cache policy pymusique
pymusique:
  Installed: 0.5-0.3
  Candidate: 0.5-0.3
  Version Table:
 *** 0.5-0.3 0
        500 ftp://ftp.nerim.net unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

--Ken Bloom

(Please make sure that you send a copy of your reply to my email
address. I hope I got the headers right, but I'm not all that
confident that I did.)