Re: ezmlm warning

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 02:44, you wrote:
> Messages to you from the masterlist mailing list seem to
> have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> message I received.
>
> If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,
> I will remove your address from the masterlist mailing list,
> without further notice.

This is not the first time and it seems you are still trying :-)

I do not know what it is in your messages that they are being bounced. My
spam/virus filters do NOT bounce messages. The log messages I have seem to
refer to some "fixed_never_users list".

I am using exim4. Could someone point me in the right direction?

CC: copy to Debian Users.