can't find compile option for 2.6.8 kernel module uninstall

Hi

recently upgraded to 2.6.8 (because I want the firewire support). Now
when I boot I see the following message during the boot process:

FATAL: Kernel does not have unload support.

but when I go into menuconfig for the kernel, I cannot find the option
for this anywhere (3 options under the module loading entry, they are
all compiled in).

It doesn't seem to be causing a problem, but i'd like to get rid of
it. Can anyone tell me where the option is for 2.6.8?

thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel McBrearty