3 unrelated Questions (ipmasq, vncserver, and IceWM)

As per the subject line, the following three questions are unrelated to each other. However, I felt it best to put them all in one post instead of doing 3 seperate posts.

1: I'm having some minor problems with ipmasq on a router I just built (Deabian Sid). After the network interfaces are brought up, ipmasq and GuardDog get started. However, none of the systems on the network, other than the router, are able to access the Internet until I manually run ipmasq. What configuration files do I need to change to get this system routing properly unattended. In other words, I need to know how to set it up to where once it gets to the login prompt, other systems on the network can get to the Internet without having to first log into the router and manually start ipmasq. eth0 is connected to the cable modem, and eth1 (the gateway for the other systems) is connected to the ethernet switch.

2: When I am away, I would like to be able to manage my network remotely via VNC. Is there any way to set up vncserver to run as a daemon or whatever? I need to figure out how to get a vnc server loaded at boot time, one for each user account (2, not counting root), while the router sits at the login prompt. Is this possible, or do I need to be logged in at the console before running vncserver?

3: And this one is only of minor importance, but something I have still been trying to figure out. Is there anyway to have multiple desktop wallpapers (a different one for each virtual desktop) with IceWM? I didn't see any options for this in Icepref, and Google searches have only turned up others asking this same question, but with no answers. I've switched over pretty much permanently to IceWM, even though my system has more than enough horsepower for KDE. However, the multiple wallpapers feature is about the only bit of "fluff" from KDE that I really miss. Is there any way at all to do thise with IceWM (or Fluxbox or GNOME for that matter)?