Re: mailing list archive bug?

On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 11:49:41PM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that the mailing list search engine will return
> zero results if you select zero max-lines-per-msg?
>
> I presume I'm not misinterpreting the option and it should just return
> message titles?

The search page http://lists.debian.org/search.html says:

"Max lines per message
Selecting zero will return message titles only."

So your interpretation seems correct. I don't see any results either,
so it looks like a bug.

You may want to file a bug to the listarchives pseudopackage:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=listarchives

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill