Problems with VIA serial ATA RAID Driver

When I try to install Debian, it says that it can't find my hard drive. I have a Maxtor 7 Y250M0 SCSI Disk Device (233 GB) that I have splitted in two pieces. I had the same problem with WinXP but I fixed it by giving the SATA Driver Disk. The problem is I can't use the disk with Debian because it only supports Windows. Can somebody help me with this problem? I want Debian on my computer! By the way, I'm going to keep WinXP on so called C and install Debian on so called D.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/