Re: Frozen Sarge?

Jonathan Kaye wrote:

> Hi all,
> I know that Sarge has been "frozen" for a while now but updates keep
> coming in. Today I got 77 updates to installed packages and I update 4-5
> times a week. Are these updates that were already in the pipeline and
> the package maintainers are pushing them through to get them into the
> official stable release?

Release Critical bugs are getting fixed. There are no more new versions
except for some bug fixes.
Even normal bugs are no longer fixed for Sarge.

The latest Sarge release report is at,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00020.html

according to which release is a week away.

- Adam