Re: Terratec TerraTV+ doesn't work

On 5/27/05, martin schmidt <Martin.Schmidt5@mailbox.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

> i'm using a terratec terratv+ card with kernel 2.6.10 and the sarge
> distribution.

I own the same card and it used to work without any problems with all
2.4 and 2.6 kernels I ever used.  What messages do appear in the
system log, when you load the bttv module?

Unload all bttv/v4l-related modules, then type modprobe bttv, and read
the kernel log with "dmesg". Send the relevant lines.

The contents of /proc/interrupts could also be interesting. I've had
problems when I had my card in the first PCI slot, which is hard-wired
to the same interrupt as my vga card in my motherboard.

Regards,
Jim