Kopete, ICQ 10 minutes limit

Hi,

I'm using ICQ on notebook with windows XP, and when working on Sarge , i'm using kopete in KDE with same UIN. It always worked nice, but when i want to connect kopete to ICQ on linux, it dislayed an error message for few weeks ago.

Message is still same: "The account <UIN> will be disconnected for exceeding the rate limit. Please wait approximately 10 minutes before reconnecting."

I tried Gaim, but error is the same. On windows i can connect, even when on Linux this message come.

I'm not sure if it's a problem of ICO's server, where I'm conecting or settings of my kopete, or it's a bug of kopete.

Both computer is conected to internet by same conection. Linux is the gateway, where i run iptables SNAT and state firewall. Windows is behind this.

Martin