aptitude -t

Hi

I'm running sarge (testing)
I wan't to download a more recent kernel-image and kernel-source from the unstable distribution.

Read the man pages for aptitude and found a option -t <release>.
I then tried to search for kernels by running:

$ aptitude -t unstable search kernel-image kernel-source

I also tried:

$ aptitude -t sid search kernel-image kernel-source

As I understood it I could download packages from the other deb distros by using -t but the commands abobe just gives me the testing packages.

What am I missing??

-Øyvind