Re: CUPS? Printer.

The same here, except for the BrowsePoll, because the server is in another
subnet and we don't bridge the broadcasts.

DefaultCharset notused
LogLevel info
Printcap /var/run/cups/printcap
TempDir /var/spool/cups/tmp
Port 631
BrowsePoll some.other.host:631
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>
<Location /jobs>
AuthType Basic
AuthClass User
</Location>
<Location /admin>
AuthType Basic
AuthClass System
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>

Try to stop/start the server. What do you see in /var/log/cups/error_log
?

Make sure that "/etc/init.d/cupsys stop" stops everything. Sometimes it
happens that some backend (parallel in my case) hangs and nothing works
upon restart.

Greetings,
Ionut