Re: CUPS? Printer.

Please stop because you know it's not true.  For debian it means
figuring out either

	"Where do I want to receive browsing information from?"

or

	"Whom am I sending browsing information to?" and
	"From whom do I want to accept print requests?"

That is, changing 0 to 1 lines for the client, or 1 to 2 lines for the
server in cupsd.conf.

Done.

Ionut