Re: How to make Firefox default to CUPS printer (rather than Xprint spool dir)

On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 09:57:02PM -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Purge xprint, unless you have some use for it.

That fixed the problem, but created a new one.  Now, when I hit
Ctrl+P, there's a 12 second delay before the print window pops up.
And Firefox is "frozen" during those 12 seconds.  Anyone know how to
fix this problem?

Here's what got removed when I purged xprint:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  x-window-system* xprint* xprint-common* xprt-xprintorg*

Thanks,

Jason