Re: Recommended Debian book?

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 09:29:26AM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
> On (16/05/05 22:54), Deboo ^ wrote:
> > What is a good book on debian for and intermediate users?
> I would endorse Linux Administration Handbook mentioned by someone else
> and Rute Users Tutorial and Exposition by Paul Sheer which you can
> download.
>
> Regards
>
> Clive

wget -O - http://rute.2038bug.com/rute.html.tar.bz2 | \
tar -xvvjf -

I hunted for rute for ages and gave up until someone on a newsgroup
kindly posted the above link.

apt-get install wget

first though :-)

Are you just wanting to know about debian specifically, or linux in
general. Some people get a bit irked when linux general questions are
posted to d.u. Also if you have a problem with a particular package then
there is normally lots of support on a mailing list pertaining to that
particular package.

hth

--
Chris.