Re: Configuring X on Intel 82845 gl board

On Fri, 20 May 2005 Kent West wrote :

> > My DSL router has a web based configuration. The DNS tab has the
> > following options --
> > 1) Use User Discovered DNS server Only
> > 2) Use Auto Discovered DNS server Only
> > 3) Disable DNS Relay
> > And then there are 2 options for prefered primary and secondary user
> > DNS server. Should I use option 1.Is there some more configuration
> > with the ethernet card.
> >

>Post the contents of "/etc/network/interfaces", please.
The contents are as follows ------
  shatam@ginie:~$ cat /etc/network/interfaces
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The first network card - this entry was created during the Debian installationauto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

Bye
Shatam