Re: Recommended Debian book?

On 5/17/05, Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-user@pipeline.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 11:29:32PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > Deboo ^ wrote:

> > > Wow! A very nice reference guide, is it not available as a single
> > > file, Can it be printed?
> > >
> > > Deboo
> > >

> > Do an 'aptitude install debian-reference' and then you can print
> > /usr/share/doc/Debian/reference/reference.en.pdf.gz
> Hi,
> when I first started getting into Debian, I got this printed and
> spiral-bound at my local Kinko's (us copy shop) as they can print
> pdf files for about 15 USD, YMMV. It was worth it to have a printed
> reference whenever I needed it.
> Cheers,
> Kev

Thanks everyone. I now have a very nice collection of debian books and
documents and have printed out some. I'll wait for the next edition of
debian linux bible.

A friend told me to chekout aboutdebian.com in the books section and
there are some good references there I saw. Debian linux bible is
mentioned there too.

Regards,
Deboo
--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.