Network Boot Problem

Hi!

I've got a problem:

I want to run a diskless thin-client system, but it doesn't work! I've
compiles a netkernel, installed basesystem of debian sarge, tftpboot, pxe
and dhcp are also installed. When I start up the client, the dhcp-server
gives the client his IP address, but then it says:
NBP is too big to fit in free base memory.
Now I don't know what to do! I would be happy, if you could help me.

Thx!

Greetings

Stefan Pachur