Re: Openwebmail package removed ???

nullman wrote:
Removed Packages. 6 packages have been [44]removed from the Debian
archive during the past week:

Ver nice :-( ... a am using it for years and found that alle the
"alternatives" (in the debian repository) are crap (comparing features
and usability).

Can someone tell me which debian package provides a really good
webmail (as openwebmail) wit same features ?

I'm using squirrelmail, and found it really nice. Obviously it isn't quite the same (IMAP as opposed to local spool) but it means I can use it to connect to a remote server if I want to.

There are plenty of plugins available for download, plus the deb package includes quite a few of the more useful ones.