Re: Debian is ugly -- package for beautification?

On Saturday 14 May 2005 12:22 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:

> Prettier???  Is that what's keeping your SO from using Linux?

Oh, now I get it.  Since the OP wants a "prettier" UI, he *MUST* be gay, hence
the reference to a SO.  Got it.  I never would have put that together without
Ron's help.  Thanks Ron!  Once again you have come to the rescue with
invaluable information.  Hats off to you!
--
Alvin Smith