Customizing Xemacs for programming

Hi guys. I use Xemacs for programming in Java and I'm trying to figure out how to configure the settings to do this:
-on start up, set automatically 3 windows within the frame. And be able to specify the position and size of each window.
Something like this:
  http://vsla.en.eresmas.com/pictures/screenshot.jpg

(Right now, when I close Xemacs the window layout is lost, not saved for next session).
-I'd like to assign each window to receive specific buffers. For example, the main window will be for editing the program. The bottom window should be for debuging info, compiling info, use as a shell (e.g. connect to database..),etc.
I'd like to use the small one on the right to display only buffers for 'buffer list' or 'expression completion'.

I guess I'm asking too much, but if that's possible it'd be great. I don't know much about Xemacs; I've been playing for hours with the customize  options but I cant find thw way to it. I don't know how that could be done in the 'init.el' or custom.el file.

Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanx in advance.

David.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com