Re: Debian Good for Clustering?

Incoming from Bob Freemer:
> I remember reading somewhere an apt-gettable or debian-specific project
> for clustering.  Rolling my own from openmosix is a pain.

Caveat: I'm stepping in here as an interested dilettante.

I don't know about Debian, however, I've a paper in front of me
entitled, "In Search of Clusters for High Performance Computing
Education" by Paul Gray <gray _AT_ cs.uni.edu> and Sarah Miller
<sarahm _AT_ uni.edu>, Dept. of CS, Univ. Northern Iowa.  In it, they
mention, "The Bootable Cluster CD".  See http://bccd.cs.uni.edu,2004
(?!?).  He mentions Knoppix, so perhaps it's related.

fwiw.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -