Re: Import Screen Images

David Baron wrote:

>Using import. If I do the whole screen, no mouse selection, it is perfect.
>
>If I use import file.gif which has one select an area, the image is off.
>Opened in a browzer, it looks OK but in Kshow, it is displaced in a larger
>area and reading this image blows up PART of the image to the larger area.
>Using a -trim option yields more normally sized image but this is also a
>blowup of a cropped region to the size.
>
>Any ideas?

Not really, but I'd try a different user and/or a different window
manager, just for testing. I might even go so far as to include/exclude
gpm (depending on whether or not you're currently using it) on the
system. If you have a "non-standard" mouse, I'd even swap it for a
standard one. I'd try changing resolution and/or color depth; maybe even
try a different video driver (say, drop to VESA).

--
Kent