Re: tg3 driver

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 03:05:34AM -0700, Amira Youssef wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the info. Could someone advise me what is the kernel version in woody R5? I'm currently using R2 and there is no debian package (.deb) for 2.4.30

Well woody is quite old www.backports.org could help you out with a 2.6.8
Kernel.

Anyway there was some discussion about binary parts of the tg3 driver some
time ago. As a result of this discussion parts from the tg3 driver where
removed from the Debian Kernel packages. I'm not sure if they went in again
later.

Sven

BTW: Top quoting sucks!
--
Das Fernsehen ist die größte kulturelle Katastrophe, die die Erde in der Zeit,
an die wir uns erinnern können, erlebt hat.