Re: Mirroring problem with sarge

also sprach UnKnown <rak@burst.fcien.edu.uy> [2005.05.10.1914 +0200]:
> gpg: Firmado el lun 09 may 2005 16:32:57 UYT usando clave DSA ID 4F368D5D
> gpg: Imposible comprobar la firma: Clave pública no encontrada

Import it from http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2005.asc
or key ID 0x4F368D5D off any sync'd keyserver.

fingerprint is 4C7A 8E5E 9454 FE3F AE1E  78AD F1D5 3D8C 4F36 8D5D

alternatively, check the manpage of debmirror on how to disable the
gpg check.

`. `'`

"welcome to american airlines, sir. here's your avocado - remember to
 keep it turned on and with you at all times. please turn your luggage
 over to the armadillos for rootling."
                      -- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt