Re: which file do I edit to give my syste a default gateway??

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 10:03, Siju George wrote:
> I installed my Debian system without a default gateway.
>
> May I know which file I should edit to give the system a default gateway??

In /etc/network/interfaces, you can add a gateway property to iface entries,
to set the gateway for that interface.  Apart from that, I guess you just use
the metric property along with it to prefer one interface over another.  Not
100% sure though, so take this with a pinch of salt :)

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.