Re: reply to all

On 09/05/05 19:08 Almut Behrens wrote:
BTW, as this is the second incidence within a short period of time,
I'm starting to wonder whether it's me who is tricking people's MUAs
into replying privately _only_.  I've just checked my Mail-Followup-To
header, but it doesn't seem to be set at all (as intended).
Anything else in my headers that makes some MUAs drop the list address
unexpectedly?  Thanks for any tips :)

Me too :(

Just use 'reply to all' - although this is slight overkill because the original poster then gets 2 copies.

I think it is something in the headers of the mails from the lists.debian.org server.

On other lists, I do not have to use 'reply to all'.

It's probably a deliberate policy choice though.

Adam
--
Linux 2.6.11 Debian