Re: Audio CD Burning Perplexities

So why am I perplexed?  I have no confidence that I know a sure way to
burn a good music cd which will play on fussy cd players that have no trouble playing commercial cd's.

TBH, I doubt that this is a problem with the burning process. It is more likely to be a problem with the quality/age of the laser pick up in the 'fussy' players. AFAIK Commercial CD's are 'pressed' and not burnt and are therefore far more precise than CD's made at home by burning, some CD players are, like you say, more 'fussy' than others.

You seem to be using good quality media, slowing the burn speed down may reduce errors, but an upgrade to the CD player on the boat might be in order :)

Regards

Wackojacko