Re: RealPlayer

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 11:37:09PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> I know it's a religious argument, but I prefer totem.  Quality of play in
> full-screen mode is better to my eye, and the user interface is enormously
> superior.

You know, I know a lot of Linux users who are into religious
debates. The one that puzzles me the most is emacs v. vim. I
mean, sure, I can see the arguments for both sides, but ...
I just don't see the point of the debate.

So: rock on with your Totemized self. :-)

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org