Re: NT ACL support

Paolo Alexis Falcone wrote:

On 5/6/05, Freddy Freeloader <fredddy@cableone.net> wrote:
Can anyone tell me if NT ACL support is compiled into the Debian Samba
packages?

I've read the Debian rules file in the Samba source package and see a
line for ACL support but am unsure if that is Posix ACL or NT ACL.

Afaik samba is compiled against libacl, which is POSIX ACL support for Linux.

OK. That's what I thought too. Now, do I have to recompile Samba from source to add NT ACL support or is there a way to patch the existing install?