Re: alsa sound config

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 20:28 +0100, jonny dennis wrote:
> i have managed to setup alsa about 3 times with no
> problem, using alsaconf but every time i reboot i have
> to set it up again can anyone tell me wot ive missed
> please.

errr, perhaps you've missed checking this list's archives for the
answer? a 10s search gives me 'alsactl store' and something about
'esd'...

i'm wondering if there's a need to update some FAQs since same Qs keep
popping up on here (now if that could be automated........)

--
Michael Bane
Atmospheric Physics Group