Re: sarge freeze, server colocation

On Wed, 4 May 2005 14:24:59 -0400
William <wcoolnet@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am about to colocate a debian server  and now I don't know if I
> should install woody or sarge.
> I'll be colocating it in 1-3 weeks. I am thinking that I should
> probably use sarge.
> Any advice?

As long as you are careful with your upgrades, you can co-lo either one.
I have done upgrades from Woody to Sarge via ssh before.

If it were going to be in your office, which would you put on it? Do you
trust Sarge to be secure enough for your purposes?

If it were me, I would probably put Sarge on it. But in the end, the
decision should be yours, not what somebody else suggests.

HTH,
Jacob