df shows negative blocks after upgrading libc

Hi -

I recently upgraded my libc6 to 2.3.2 by downloading and installing the
packages manually. It was required for another package.  Now, I'm
getting bad results from df:

# df
/dev/hda1            -19885254958655         1         0   2% /

So I found a post from last year where it was suggested to upgrade the
coreutils to match this. I could find no coreutils and when I found my
way to GNU coreutils the version is 5.2.1. Can anyone suggest the best
way to make these match without breaking everything?

Thanks!

JT