Re: SSH Blocking (and then IMAP passwords)
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: SSH Blocking (and then IMAP passwords)
- From: Jon Dowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 13:06:40 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20050430232949.GA2635@hank.org>
- References: <3Xd4r-8nXfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20050430232949.GA2635@hank.org>
Bill Moseley wrote:
Scares the crap out of me using someone's Windows machine to connect
with putty. I fear spyware key loggers. I assume they exist.
A pool of keypairs then, which have a one-use expiry, would be ok.
Presuming you used different passphrases for each one of course :)