cdrdao problem

I'm tring to use cdrdao to copy some new CD's. I'm using a scipt that I have used in the
past. It looks like this:

cdrdao copy --eject --speed 16 --eject  --device 0,0,0 --driver generic-mmc
--source-driver generic-mmc toc

But, now, after reading in the Cd, I'm getting the following error:

Turning BURN-Proof on
Executing power calibration...
Power calibration successful.
ERROR: Drive does not accept any cue sheet variant - please report.
ERROR: Writing failed.
ERROR: CD copying failed.

The writer is an HP CD writer 16.

I was trying this under the 2.6 kernel, but I;ve alos tried it with 2.4. Same results.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967