Re: logitech mouse mx510 on Debian Sid and 'unclean' events

I'm using an MX1000.  I use every button except the app-switch button,
and the tilt action of the scroll wheel.  I could probably fix those,
but I don't really need them.

Here is some information that may help.  I was able to fix it with
some Googling, so you can probably find what you need if you look
around.

debian:~$ cat .Xmodmap
pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 4 5

debian:~$ cat /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Logitech MX1000"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Dev Name"              "Logitech USB Receiver"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mouse0"
        Option          "Protocol"              "evdev"
        Option          "Buttons"               "12"
EndSection