Re: Cron Problem

michael wrote:
On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 09:50 +0100, Graham Smith wrote:

{snip} I'm currently running the script from cron.d rather than crontab{snip}

Why?

Simple truth: I didn't read all the cron docs before setting the job up. I figured out what I needed to get it to work (I stumbled across cron.d first) so I configured it like the other jobs and left it like that. Now that I have be introduced to crontab I realize that is where the job should go so when I have some time I'll move it.