Problems with SID and a RAID5 unit

Hi all, yesterday I had a problem with a RAID5 volume with an ext3 filesystem
over it. I don't know why but the volume stop running and go to a degradated
state, then the system halted and when I reset it the md2 unit doesn't apear,
givin me an error about out-of-date superblock, I tried to recover it, but it
wasn't possible, so I installed mdadm and try to recreate it with the
information on /etc/raidtab, then the md2 apears again, but I could not mount
it, I tried to fsck.ext3 it and get a lot of errors moreover during a short
period of time I was able to access al the old filesystem trought the
lost+found directory on md2 when mounted, but again when I try to copy the
filesystem I get a lot of errors about non-existan inodes.
The situation now is that I have no way to access the filesystem, md2 apears
as a blank volume. I think that when I run the mdadm command the volume was
cleared

There is any way to recover the filesystem, Any tool that let me 'explore' the
raw md2 volume and try to get some files of the ext3 partition? I have no
backup of the information :(

Best regards