Re: scp does not copy, no error msg, ssh works

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 02:19 -0700, d4@thispla.net wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have two PCs (kiste and baby) using debian testing and a current ssh.
>
> ssh works fine but scp does not (in neither direction): I don't get an
> error message but the file isn't copied.  Where could be my problem?

why do you think it's not copied? your scp took 0.2 sec which shows it
did do something! what size is the file you're trying to copy. i think
you need to include output such as (and give the name of the file!)

baby$: ls -lt file
baby$: ssh kiste ls -lt file