Re: Free Java plug-in that works with Yahoo Games?

Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
> Is there a free Java plug-in (from Kaffe or elsewhere) that will let me
> play Go on Yahoo Games via Firefox? I'm interested in knowing if anyone
> has any direct experience with this. I'm a little tempted to install the
> Sun stuff, but I'd rather not if there's another option.

The only free plugin I know of is gcjwebplugin (only available in
sid). I dont know if it's feature complete enough to run many
applets.

Also keep in mind that it has no security measures and allows
unrestricted access to your system.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson