Hauppauge WinPVR-150LP, 2.6.8 kernel, ivtv

Has anyone got the above configuration working? I've got the modules
is TV static, whether watching directly or recording.  Using the debug
option to the tuner module, I get this line when trying to set channels:

Apr 26 11:20:00 joehill kernel: tuner: tv freq set to 139.25
Apr 26 11:20:00 joehill kernel: tuner: Huh? tv_set is NULL?

Any advice?
Thanks.

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu