GKrellM

I want to make my computer as quiet as possible and so I kitted it out with those Zalman copper heat-dispersers, one on the CPU and one on the video card, and I ditched the noisy fans.

Then I decided to keep an eye on the temp in the pc, just in case the zalman heat-dispersers can't cope and it all starts to superheat.

So my kernel's configured and in the gkrellm config I've got 4 temperature sensors and I have no idea what is what (apart from the hard-drive):

w83627hf-1-0290/temp1 - 37.0C
w83627hf-1-0290/temp2 - 46.5C
w83627hf-1-0290/temp3 - 57.0C
hddtemp/hda - 39.0C

can anyone tell me which is which?

How about a good idea of what to run to see if I can blast the temp up a bit? I just untarred a 1GB tar file onto the harddrive, but nothing changed temp at all. Although they do fluctuate by 0.5C, possibly randomly.

Thanks
Adam